It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:35 pm
Welcome to helbreath.info, a community for all things Helbreath!
Register today to gain access to post, download pak edits, source files, and much more.

Deutsch Espanol Francais Italiano Portugues Russian Arabic Japanese Korean Simplified Chinese

helbreath.info is closing down in 2018
(read more)

Post subject: Helbreath Spirit
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:14 am 
Orc
Orc

Thanks given: 0 times

Character: IceCube
Town: Aresden
Helbreath Servers: Helbreath Spirit
Helbreath Spirit

Max Level : 475
Max Stats : 700
EK : 5
Crusade : 10

All other infos you can get at our website at http://www.hbspirit.com

You could join our FB page whereby most of the suggestions / bugs and updates are being discuss / fixed and been told.

http://www.hbspirit.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Helbreath Spirit
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 pm 
Hellhound
Hellhound

uhhh why do i dc every time i log in i can make a character and thats about it ...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 pm 
Orc
Orc

Hi tweek, thanks for coming back to us. Erm..you're getting dc, is it because your not using the updated client and all?

Kindly make sure your are using the correct updater and client version is 0.03.

Then it should be fine already. Kindly look back into it, and if you still cant login, kindly let me know your character name and I will see how I can assist you.

Thanks and also remember to join our fb page. Thanks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 pm 
Hellhound
Hellhound

im up to date with my client version my char name is tWe3k its almost dcing like if i was banned iv even re installed hb usa then ran your updater and im still gettiting this issue

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:16 am 
Orc
Orc

There is nothing wrong with your character my friend.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:52 am 
Hellhound
Hellhound

are there any ip`s in your banned list ? did you perhaps run a server in the passed iv been banned only from 2 servers 1 being world 1 being gods and on gods idk why i got banned to begin with soo if u recently ran or got your files then mmaybe that could be the issue ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:02 pm 
Orc
Orc

There is no IP banned inside the configuration files. Maybe if you have team viewer or such, I can assist you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:29 pm 
Hellhound
Hellhound

now my pw to my account says in correct iv tried to make other characters still dc iv re installed hb usa then ur updater and dc i go to another server and no problem what so ever so its rather in your files or your files dont work with my version of widnows idk

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:31 pm 
Orc
Orc

Crap Im sorry, i changed your password for me to access your account and I didn't change it back. It was my fault, your password has changed back to its original state.

Everyone doesnt have the problem you encounter. So i would appreciate if you could PM me your TeamViewer id and pw, and I could help you, of PM me in FB at our group HBSpirit under my name Skyies Mrz.

Thanks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:10 pm 
Templar Knight
Templar Knight

isnt this hbgods 2? aka gavin server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:19 pm 
Orc
Orc

Gods were never gavin's server just so you know.

Gods 1 = SleeQ, Gods 2 = Pelita and Gods 3 = Mr305.

Just some info for ya if you don't know.

And if you can READ its HBSpirit and not AKA Gavin's server. Thanks for helping us clearing this up.

http://helbreathice.jimdo.com/ << This is from HBGods.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 am 
Hellhound
Hellhound

well if it was gods files i got banned on gods for talking shit to gavin sooo that would be whyi cant connect

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 am 
Orc
Orc

Like I say, which i think you don't understand, this is NOT GODS FILE, OR GAVIN'S FILES FOR GOD'S SAKE, LEARN TO READ.

I already mention get team viewer and I will try and help you, but looking at the fact that you are basically ignoring my instructions, then there's nothing much I could help you, when you yourself dont seem to want to help yourself.

But thanks anyway for trying. Good luck.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:02 am 
Helbreath Fantasy Staff
Helbreath Fantasy Staff

Sounds more and more like its Gavin, he just changed his name to IceCube because once ppl hear Gavin they leave xD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 am 
Orc
Orc

xRisenx wrote:
Sounds more and more like its Gavin, he just changed his name to IceCube because once ppl hear Gavin they leave xD

Apparently, not everyone can read. And for someone whose server was closed down in a month's time, I would say...your comments are just that.

Thanks anyway for commenting something irrelevant, and good luck in your server which is not up. You could possibly change the signature to Closed Down instead, so people would know and wont get mistaken.

And Helbreath Spirit is gaining players everyday, probably thanks to you.

:D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:25 am 
Zombie
Zombie

Thanks given: 5 times

Character: Random Aliases
Helbreath Servers: Many
IceCube wrote:
Helbreath Spirit

You could join our FB page whereby most of the suggestions / bugs and updates are being discuss / fixed and been told.

Your server sucks--go home, bum. "Kindly" screw yourself, thanks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:57 am 
Orc
Orc

Nella wrote:
IceCube wrote:
Helbreath Spirit

Your server sucks--go home, bum. "Kindly" screw yourself, thanks.

Great way to label yourself bum. Thanks for the BUMP.

And found out, you are one of xRisen's goon. No wonder. Good day, and thanks once again.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:17 pm 
Zombie
Zombie

What--? Your server sucks--?

Last edited by Nella on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:28 pm 
Orc
Orc

Yes "goon", at least my server is STILL up. :-)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:08 pm 
Staff From The Past
Staff From The Past

Thanks given: 9 times
As a Helbreath player, allow me to kindly introduce myself. My name is Gary Corson, aKa Etc. I played your server, IceCube, if it is your server, I do have some concerns:

1. Majestics are extremely hard to get, if I may make a suggestion as this is a PVP server, majestics should not be a time consumption. And not just certain monsters, you should do them all, and increase the EXP value much, much, MUCH larger than it is currently.

2. Your Middlelane map is way too unorganized for any civil/future hunt. There's too much openness which, as this is a PVP server, Raids are also important to factor in, that's why setting certain boss monster locations to certain coordinates of Middleland/(or another boss map ie: Promise Land) that way people can look and hunt down people instead of search endlessly plus making new players easier to remember locations as well instead of searching.

3. (This is the most important one) This really isn't even a suggestion, but maybe I could be wrong about 1, and 2. It could just be, I could just be a hardcore noob. If so, then you don't need to read the last one.

4. And finally, I think you should move Safe Hunt Zone to a smaller area, or in an odd twist, switch ML (Boss Map) to (Safe Hunt) then making Promise Land the (Boss Map) instead of the (Safe Hunt) map. As a player in PVP servers, I found that promiseland, in all servers actually, has been the ideal choice for the most action. The second area is probably outside of shops and cityhalls, but if you really want to inspire more PVP, I highly suggest this one.

With closing,
I don't really know who you are, not sure if I really care either, but as a player/game master/admin/co-admin, and for all of us waiting to flock to the next best PVP high rate server, just take care of it man, don't be dumb and corrupt it, I mean if you do, you do, but the server has potential, as long as you don't hire foolish staff members and keep your community happy. You should honestly be fine, and work on your balance.

:)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:37 am 
Orc
Orc

Hi Gary, saw your post on our FB group about not connecting, kindly read the other post about Google DNS having problems.

I will address your concern one by one ya.

1. Majestics are extremely hard to get, if I may make a suggestion as this is a PVP server, majestics should not be a time consumption. And not just certain monsters, you should do them all, and increase the EXP value much, much, MUCH larger than it is currently.
Majestics is actually not time consuming, Just that you may / may not have actually put in much effort so to speak. Furthermore, we have a new leveling system which lets you add an extra 100 stats to any stats you want with the trade of 5 majestics per stats. See-ing that you didn't talk about it, I guess as much, you came into server for 4-5 hours or maybe less before actually commenting as you probably didnt read any changelogs, info about the server, before actually commenting. Nonetheless, appreciate the comments.

2. Your Middlelane map is way too unorganized for any civil/future hunt. There's too much openness which, as this is a PVP server, Raids are also important to factor in, that's why setting certain boss monster locations to certain coordinates of Middleland/(or another boss map ie: Promise Land) that way people can look and hunt down people instead of search endlessly plus making new players easier to remember locations as well instead of searching.
Back to the topic of you not knowing much before commenting, open minimap in Safezone or ML lets you see the names of the pits in both maps. So there is no problem in "remembering" where the locations are, or just being ignorant and didnt "explore" much before giving comments.

4. And finally, I think you should move Safe Hunt Zone to a smaller area, or in an odd twist, switch ML (Boss Map) to (Safe Hunt) then making Promise Land the (Boss Map) instead of the (Safe Hunt) map. As a player in PVP servers, I found that promiseland, in all servers actually, has been the ideal choice for the most action. The second area is probably outside of shops and cityhalls, but if you really want to inspire more PVP, I highly suggest this one.
As you just join the group or came into the server, we have suggestions about having a PVP map and alot more other things, as we GM's need to discuss and make sure that there is no abuse in the PVP map and retain balance in terms of items in server and all. So suggestion is being taken into consideration and any decision we make will be told, furthermore We are new, so alot of things are being changed from time to time.

Last by not least, no offence I hope, kindly explore/ask around/learn to play/or probably get to know things before hand, then only comment or suggest things, as it will be a hassle for us GM's to reexplain everything that is PURELY written on the web, hence thats is why we have a web, with a proper domain, and not from a free web hosting and free builder.

We take our jobs seriously and we are dedicated in what we are doing, and not just host from a home PC, free web hosting and free site builder. We toke the time to actually do a drop list, and may other things to make sure players are well equip with knowledge and all before actually commenting.

Lets hope the next bunch of suggestions and comments are constructive towards helping the server ( which I know Gary you would ), just that maybe you didnt have the time to actually get to know the server. And not like some other server's goons ( you know who you are ), which can comment by saying "Server Sucks". Kudos to him as well. Thats why people like him makes the HB Community even more smaller then it already is.

Thanks again for reading such a lengthy thingy. Hope to hear good news from you guys. Thanks once again.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:51 am 
Staff From The Past
Staff From The Past

Thanks given: 9 times
IceCube wrote:
Hi Gary, saw your post on our FB group about not connecting, kindly read the other post about Google DNS having problems.

I will address your concern one by one ya.

Majestics is actually not time consuming, Just that you may / may not have actually put in much effort so to speak. Furthermore, we have a new leveling system which lets you add an extra 100 stats to any stats you want with the trade of 5 majestics per stats. See-ing that you didn't talk about it, I guess as much, you came into server for 4-5 hours or maybe less before actually commenting as you probably didnt read any changelogs, info about the server, before actually commenting. Nonetheless, appreciate the comments.

Back to the topic of you not knowing much before commenting, open minimap in Safezone or ML lets you see the names of the pits in both maps. So there is no problem in "remembering" where the locations are, or just being ignorant and didnt "explore" much before giving comments.

As you just join the group or came into the server, we have suggestions about having a PVP map and alot more other things, as we GM's need to discuss and make sure that there is no abuse in the PVP map and retain balance in terms of items in server and all. So suggestion is being taken into consideration and any decision we make will be told, furthermore We are new, so alot of things are being changed from time to time.

Last by not least, no offence I hope, kindly explore/ask around/learn to play/or probably get to know things before hand, then only comment or suggest things, as it will be a hassle for us GM's to reexplain everything that is PURELY written on the web, hence thats is why we have a web, with a proper domain, and not from a free web hosting and free builder.

We take our jobs seriously and we are dedicated in what we are doing, and not just host from a home PC, free web hosting and free site builder. We toke the time to actually do a drop list, and may other things to make sure players are well equip with knowledge and all before actually commenting.

Lets hope the next bunch of suggestions and comments are constructive towards helping the server ( which I know Gary you would ), just that maybe you didnt have the time to actually get to know the server. And not like some other server's goons ( you know who you are ), which can comment by saying "Server Sucks". Kudos to him as well. Thats why people like him makes the HB Community even more smaller then it already is.

Thanks again for reading such a lengthy thingy. Hope to hear good news from you guys. Thanks once again.

Not bad IceCube, not bad. You win this victory today, however if there's one more thing I need to address.. Where in the bloody hell are all of the Americans?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:43 am 
Orc
Orc

Hi Gary, Im not here to win or lose. :-) Just would like to clear stuffs up.

I have no idea where the americans are right now. LOL. But because of Google DNS having problems, we have alot of players facing connecting and updating problems.

Lets hope google get things fixed ASAP. Using OpenDNS ip DNS is apparently the best fix right now.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 am 
Helbreath Fantasy Staff
Helbreath Fantasy Staff

IceCube wrote:
xRisenx wrote:

Apparently, not everyone can read. And for someone whose server was closed down in a month's time, I would say...your comments are just that.

Thanks anyway for commenting something irrelevant, and good luck in your server which is not up. You could possibly change the signature to Closed Down instead, so people would know and wont get mistaken.

And Helbreath Spirit is gaining players everyday, probably thanks to you.

:D

I am not the one raging :P

But this is Gavins files with stuff he used from a source you stole from me.
So stop telling bs and both you and me know you're Gavin/4LifeX

Its only on this forum you changed your name while on other forums you still use 4LifeX.

Yea i closed my server and i told everyone why, We are waiting for Vamp to finish his server so we can play something good again.

Atleast i dont just open them for 2 months to get money then closes it down and start a new one and do the same, just like you do now..

We all know the drill when it comes to how you run servers.

I am sure you are gonna rage again but u cant blame me for telling the truth so go ahead :)

Ps. Stop telling people lies about who you are, thats no way to start a relationship with your players.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 pm 
Zombie
Zombie

Your server sucks. Nothing arbitrary about it--it sucks.
:bigsmurf: :smurf: :brilsmurf:

Last edited by Nella on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 pm 
Beholder
Beholder

Thanks given: 1 times

Character: shibba
Town: Elvine
Helbreath Servers: Helbreath Int
Helbreath Usa
Helbreath Nemesis
Helbreath UA
Helbreath Legends
Helbreath X
And other's.
This server it's so suck, i just log. try to hunt and appear a guy full of item.
waste of time.
I just quit helbreath olympia, because gm dont know how to balance the server, elv has 90 players ares 45. jajajajjajajajja

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:51 pm 
Orc
Orc

Wow, so many of xRisen's goons, no wonder Helbreath Fantasy was a failure. Good luck.

Back to the topic of people not reading. No wonder this forum community is getting smaller by the day with people like that. Kudos to you guys.

Good luck.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:33 am 
Zombie
Zombie

IceCube wrote:
Wow, so many of xRisen's goons, no wonder Helbreath Fantasy was a failure. Good luck.

Back to the topic of people not reading. No wonder this forum community is getting smaller by the day with people like that. Kudos to you guys.

Good luck.

Na. People are really tired of bad GMs coming here promoting a half-thrown-together server with many bugs and poor maintenance run by a low IQ GM team--And for what--Money of course! The only bigger waste of time I can think of is replying back to you and explaining the dreadfully obvious.

Last edited by Nella on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:40 pm 
Hellhound
Hellhound

I enjoy readin this topic lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 pm 
Beholder
Beholder

Thanks given: 1 times

Character: shibba
Helbreath Servers: Helbreath Int
Helbreath Usa
Helbreath Nemesis
Helbreath UA
Helbreath Legends
Helbreath X
And other's.
i'm not risen goon! but your server suck's. alot of bug's and lot of people with massive items like max ma and deva lololol. a war got lvl 10 at wiv hunt

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 pm 
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Thanks given: 3 times

I haven't played your server, so I can't comment on it, but your donation page shows where it's heading. You're selling stated items HP/MP/DR/MR 63% for $10/20 usd a piece, lmao. Abaddon ring v2 $30. da fuq.

It's clear that this server only aim is to make money and screw the rest. For all I know, you can even create a custom set and weapons for some usd thrown at you. If you cared about the people, then you wouldn't have added stated items under donation. And if monthly cost is an issue, then simply don't open a server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:29 pm 
Orc
Orc

Aizen wrote:
I haven't played your server, so I can't comment on it, but your donation page shows where it's heading. You're selling stated items HP/MP/DR/MR 63% for $10/20 usd a piece, lmao. Abaddon ring v2 $30. da fuq.

It's clear that this server only aim is to make money and screw the rest. For all I know, you can even create a custom set and weapons for some usd thrown at you. If you cared about the people, then you wouldn't have added stated items under donation. And if monthly cost is an issue, then simply don't open a server.

Just so you know, its a high level PVP server, so hunting for those armor / items are way easier. Its not about ruining the server like what you are talking or having to screw people up.

Its just the way people play HB nowadays. And back to the SAME TOPIC, I would rather have you play before opening your mouth to actually comment, as none of you guys are actually giving proper constructive suggestions to help, but rather trashing people up.

Anyways, this will be my last post as clearly people here are having similar problems. No wonder this forum is empty and the English Helbreath Community is dying. Good luck to you guys.

Kinger, kindly close this topic, as its becoming more of a nuisance already due to the fact people are behaving rather immature.

Thanks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:54 am 
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Thanks given: 3 times

lmao. so your logic is that, hey since it's easy to farm, so I'll charge them USD because CLEARLY that makes so much sense. That has to be the dumbest excuse I've heard. And no thanks, I would never be part of any hb community that's based on your dumbass pay my bills scheme.
Get a real Job.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:10 am 
Skeleton
Skeleton

This server will closes itself once he got his desired amount of dollars; or couldn't survive those attacks. Stay away from this shitty server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:50 am 
Stone Golem
Stone Golem

Wait till HmmZ is 100% up and u get: 100% NO CORRUPTION, 100% FUN

Boycott Gav and his servers : D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:20 am 
Centaurus
Centaurus

Character: LifeX
LOL, you guys are bunch of idiots who cant read. And I would like to see HmmZ to be up PLEASE I BEG YOU.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 am 
Hellhound
Hellhound

Lol just let it be lah btw im gonna release my original hbgods files and sources so that means more servers based on my code and sprites, patcher, splash screens and shits are coming lol so there would be competitive

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 pm 
Rudolph
Rudolph

Thanks given: 2 times

Character: Chris/xxstrxx(real)
LifeX wrote:
LOL, you guys are bunch of idiots who cant read. And I would like to see HmmZ to be up PLEASE I BEG YOU.

O well look who it is coincidentally, you're a disease to the HB community, you go around attking peoples servers that are doing well, just so they can flock to your shitty edited full of scumbag **** server. Its shameful how you even have the audacity to come back and post as yourself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:41 am 
Centaurus
Centaurus

Character: LifeX
What the **** are you talking numb nut?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:36 am 
Zombie
Zombie

IceCube wrote:

Good luck.

LifeX wrote:

Spoken like a true moron. kinger probably doesn't reach his potential amount of traffic thanks to corrupt server promoters like yourselves; we're doing the boss a favor so-to-speak. We are the players. These are OUR forums. Any pinhead with some short-sighted ambition who's capable of writing a few lines of code can title themselves as "GM". Many do it. In other words, your server isn't in demand right now because of its low quality and moron-minded GM team obviously looking to subvert its players i.e. this forum--this community.

And it's like Aizen said: We aren't going to pay your bills or for your wants in the real world. You're not going to continue abusing your expressive privilege as a promoter by trash talking the members of these forums in the fashion that you like to do it and that is running our truths off as a nuisance immediately labeling us immature. Sorry to rain on your parade but it's not gonna happen.

Last edited by Nella on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.

OfflineProfile